iPhone 5 took a licking, kept on ticking.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Well I went camping this past weekend and some dirt got into the very slight opening on the side where it fell. I think it will cause issues (probably not) and am going to replace it today. Oh well...it still runs good but I am concerned about other elements getting in eventually.

And no, still no plans to use a case. They are ugly and I am careful enough with my phone, just didn't secure it properly on the ride that flipped me upside down.

I am kind of curious if they only charged you the $229. I have also heard that at time of replacement they offer you AppleCare + to add on.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The lifeproof water dirt and shock case is so lite and stylish I have the black case with the white 5 and the screen outline sets it off nice. I've had two iPhone users show interest.

It's expensive at 80 plus dollars but I have no insurance

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well I went camping this past weekend and some dirt got into the very slight opening on the side where it fell. I think it will cause issues (probably not) and am going to replace it today. Oh well...it still runs good but I am concerned about other elements getting in eventually.

And no, still no plans to use a case. They are ugly and I am careful enough with my phone, just didn't secure it properly on the ride that flipped me upside down.

There are very nice cases if you look around. Lifeproof and Otter Box make protective, stylish cases. My personal favorite are Incipio cases. They're more so thin and stylish than protective, but it should do some good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77