iPhone 4s delay when answering calls

gary1949

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
If you are using Bluetooth audio devices (Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth equipped hearing aids, automotive Bluetooth audio systems, etc) they can take a second or two to lock on. I experience the delay when going through my hearing aids or my car's handsfree audio, but not when using the phone without the Bluetooth devices.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine does it every single time. If you dont put it up to your ear right away you can see whats going on. When a call comes in and you hit the answer icon there is about a 1 or 2 sec delay before the screen switches and displays the call. It just looks like it takes that long to process that you hit answer and for it to connect you. I find it mildy annoying as well but am learning to wait until I see the timer counting before I try and talk. Its even worse if answering and turning speaker phone on as well btw.

Aubre34

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
It started again so I called apple and they had me reset network settings. Seems to work now. Go to general, then. Reset. Then reset network settings. See if that helps!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855