iPhone 4 Reception Issue: Does it effect you?

Do you have the reception issue?

• Total voters

JrpKrft

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I use my iPhone as my corporate phone and yes there are times that u have no service but I absolutely live nit being reachable everywhere. I haven't come across to many places that actually happens though. There are some building that I go into that that I believe that the roof on those buildings are interfering with my signal but it isn't a big deal to me.

Sent from my iPhone 4

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I got my i4 on launch day in Canada, used it without a case for a day to test the reception issue, holding it in the infamous spot and had no problems. I'm in Azores, Portugal now so I am on Vodafone. I took it out of the case this morning and had my hand on the spot the bars didn't move an inch. I was at 2 1/2 bars at the time. So I haven't had any issue with reception or the proximity sensor. *knocks on wood*

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the uk and not really noticed... Where I live I get spotty reception but it's not affected me making or receiving calls and I have wifi anyway. My folks live in Manchester and I had max 3G whilst there to the point it was close to wifi speeds :) the signal never dropped whilst I was there and I couldn't replicate the antennae issue. So for me all is great :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77