iPad kiosk-mode & Screensaver

HansDD

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Dear experts,

For an upcoming event, we are searching for some solutions/approaches for our iPad AIR & AIR2's :
* Only 1 or 2 app's will be used on the iPad ; in which way can we make sure that only these 2 app's will be used ? In other words, how can we avoid that other settings and app's will be used on the iPad's ?
* When the iPad is not used for 1 of these 2 app's, the iPad should (automatically) show one or more images (like a screensaver).

Does anyone of you have any experience with this and would you be so kind to share your experiences with me ? Or maybe you have some tips or ideas for me ...

Do not hesitate to ask for more details if needed.

Thanks in advance !

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Dear experts,

For an upcoming event, we are searching for some solutions/approaches for our iPad AIR & AIR2's :
* Only 1 or 2 app's will be used on the iPad ; in which way can we make sure that only these 2 app's will be used ? In other words, how can we avoid that other settings and app's will be used on the iPad's ?
* When the iPad is not used for 1 of these 2 app's, the iPad should (automatically) show one or more images (like a screensaver).

Does anyone of you have any experience with this and would you be so kind to share your experiences with me ? Or maybe you have some tips or ideas for me ...

Do not hesitate to ask for more details if needed.

Thanks in advance !

I have no idea how well it works, but I did find these with a quick Google search. It looks like you are limited to a single app while in "kiosk" mode.
Apple Knowledge Base Article
How to Setup Kiosk Mode & Lock Your iPad to Just One App > Web Ascender
The Ultimate Guide to Configuring your iPad for Kiosk Use | Lilitab