iOS Mail App crashing

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
So after two plus weeks waiting on an Apple Engineer to give me an idea what they think the issue is...their response is "we think the phone needs to be replaced"

I actually just laughed out loud. I am into double digits here on this stupid 4S. This is ridiculous.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So after two plus weeks waiting on an Apple Engineer to give me an idea what they think the issue is...their response is "we think the phone needs to be replaced"

I actually just laughed out loud. I am into double digits here on this stupid 4S. This is ridiculous.

Tell them that and demand a new out of box one vs a referb replacement might not solve the issue but it's worth a try

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had new ones out of the box and still had issues. Im going tomorrow after work and we will see how tihs goes.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If same issues happens with every phone it has to be your email causing it somehow

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Completely unrelated. He said its os or hardware. It's not gmail related bec of whatever is in the crash logs. We did a few things with dfu and we will see how it goes. He said if it crashes even once more on an iOs app to come back and he's swapping it out. I didn't really want yet another new phone so he worked with me on it.

nicodonny

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi... I have also been having the mail app crash all of a sudden... This is my first iphone that i upgraded to last week and my mail app started crashing the minute i opened it... I went back on my steps i used to setup my new iphone and remembered i changed my default mail app to my gmail account ... I went back and changed it back to my icloud account to be default and i have no more crashing when opening my mail app...
Thank you for the hint the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68