iOS 14 Public Beta 6 is Out

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
That was fast. Will do the update when I get home.

c83cfb451ca93defcea102620ad960bf.jpg

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I haven't experienced anything major, but have noted the following:
  • Weather Channel app "Storm Radar" will occasionally crash when trying to view radar in motion.
  • Music App - when plugged into the car via USB cable and playing there are no issues. When I skip tracks using the button on my steering wheel, Music will skip ahead accordingly, but will also stop playback. If I skip ahead by one or two songs, it doesn't happen. But if I skip several in a row, I'll have to press Play again.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I wasn’t expecting an update so soon, but I’ll take it.
The past couple of years they went to weekly betas after beta 5. Zollo Tech actually predicted we would see a beta yesterday so I was checking right at 10am PST.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The past couple of years they went to weekly betas after beta 5. Zollo Tech actually predicted we would see a beta yesterday so I was checking right at 10am PST.

I believe you, and being that I’m pretty much on a beta build year round, you’d think I’d remember things like that...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with the Messages app crashing, or acting strange? I often get where I open Messages, then tap on a message, and the app crashes. I've had instances where I've sent text messages within an ongoing thread and those weren't delivered. is there a way to delete and re-install this app?

davecatherall

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
Only issue for me is when tapping “Screen Time” in settings takes a while to go into the screen time settings, hangs for a few seconds or so, every time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoJo