In iOS 10, is there a time-limited "Do not disturb" function, (through 3d-touch?)

I

iMore Question

Question : When you 3D Touch the Do not Disturb icon in control center, what options do we see (if any)?

I have been asking for years a time-limited DND option because i often forget to remove DND after a meeting, making me miss calls. I have written Apple the last 3 updates to request a choice like "30 min, 1 hour-2 hours- all morning, all afternoon, all night" until it exists DND Mode. 3D Touch would be a great way to implement it.

Is that function there?

Thanks

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
There's been the ability to have DND scheduled sine the feature came out... If you're looking to manually activate it for X minutes... That is not yet available.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Question : When you 3D Touch the Do not Disturb icon in control center, what options do we see (if any)?

I have been asking for years a time-limited DND option because i often forget to remove DND after a meeting, making me miss calls. I have written Apple the last 3 updates to request a choice like "30 min, 1 hour-2 hours- all morning, all afternoon, all night" until it exists DND Mode. 3D Touch would be a great way to implement it.

Is that function there?

Thanks

As @kch50428 said it's not yet available, but does sound interesting! For things like that I tell Siri "remind me in an hour to turn off do not disturb" and it works well. Takes a bit longer but might help solve your problem of remembering to disable DND.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've never even thought about it this way but I think I'd love the option to do that. I very seldom forget to turn it off but it would be nice to have these settings, just in case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77