iMovie Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delrahim69

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I want to win iMovie for my iPad 2 so I can shoot and edit videos for my younger brother. He is a very talented rapper. He picked up Garage Band in a day and has made his own beats. Now we want to shoot a video.

Thanks TiPb for all the great giveaways!!

scientist88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Hiking/Camping Trips!

Living in Boulder, CO, I go on a LOT of hiking trips, and I usually make a video, especially if I'm going on a camping/hiking dual trip. Makes for a lot of fun and family memories! Of course, its always a pain transferring everything to the computer and and then editing, where I could do some quick (or sometimes serious) editing on my iPod and upload it directly to YouTube!

dev2nsu

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I need this app sooo bad. I would love to use this for all of my new videos since I recently had my hard drive erase all of my old videos that I wanted to edit. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I Want it !!

The real reason I want it it?s because I really want to do a movie for my girlfriend?s birthday with momments of us together..!! thank you

blackblurr123

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Well i posted a message before, but i dont think it got through :S I would really like this app so i can edit the video of my baby cousin when she is born! I dont have a job, so i dont have the money to spend on apps, but it would be nice to have imovie to work on the little projects i do. My grandparents are coming to North America for the first time, and id really like to edit their video and show it to my entire family! Imovie would be amazing, thanks!!

sox311

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I am getting a hand held video camera soon and only have iMovie on my Mac. Would love to have it for the iPad and iPhone as well!

JeffPom#IM

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My father just passed away a couple months ago. I just got married 7 months ago. A couple years ago I saw friends of mine lose their 2 year old son in a tornado and have their 5 year old (at that time) daughter suffer severe brain damage. I have 2 beautiful and wonderful stepdaughters (15 and 10.)

I have seen how important it is to keep memories. I want to do more videos of my family so I have them to look at.

yomonk1

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
In celebration of our new Photography and Video forum, TiPb is gifting 5 copies of Apple's iMovie for iPhone and iPad!

For a chance to win, leave a comment telling us why you want to win a copy. Do you want to be able to quickly create home videos of your family? Or do you have an epic movie planned out?

Let us know!!

I wanna win so I can do an iPad remake of Gone With the Wind meets Casablanca meets King Kong....all in MST3K style

foggylemon

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
iMovie

Would love to win this! Used to be the president of my undergrad's filmmaking society, but have since not had the time or resources to make films now that I'm in med school. Hoping to get back into it with this super-portable option.

hodgesjl

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
As a video instructor at my University, I stress to the students it's not about the tool, it's about the story. Would love to demonstrate for them how compelling material can be done with iMovie on my iPad. Thanks for the possibility of making that happen sooner than later.

leilani_J

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I would love to receive iMovie because I make videos of my 2 year old niece (mainly, who is our pride and joy), as she gets older with iMovie on my Macbook, and would like to have the same convenience using my iPhone. Thanks so much for this giveaway. :) Hope I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2