I question the quality of glass apple using on the 6 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
That's your prerogative, but at least complain directly to Apple. Complaining here about an opinion you have will not sway many others to conclude the same thing. Furthermore, if the scratched screen is bothering you so much, get it replaced. Finally, let's say that the screen is indeed weaker. So what? Can you not buy a "screen protector" to place over the screen to minimize it from getting scratched? Do you think it would somehow prevent Apple from selling more iPhone 6 Plus devices? Do you think a majority of iPhone 6 Plus owners will even care? I sure as heck don't. My iPhone 6 Plus does not and will not have a screen protector on it...ever! It is not scratched, scraped, chipped or broken in any manner, and more than likely, it will stay that way, but on the chance that it doesn't, I'll get it replaced and then go about my business. That's Just Me, D...

Why should I buy a screen protector when I never had to with any other device ? And getting it replaced costs money I don't feel like paying for since I think Apple should use strong enough glass to not be scratched in your pockets that has nothing in it but your phone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
A droid as in Verizon branded devices ? Droid is a term Verizon uses for its special branded "Android" devices. I also have sprint not Verizon :p

Fyi buddy I been a long time Android user since 2012 and got tired of messing around with so many settings to get decent battery life. My Samsung Galaxy note 3 once lasted only 3-4 hours since off charger because of some bug in an app or something but did a factory reset on it to fix that problem. I have an iPad Air 2 and like how continuity works and etc. I actually like iMessage a lot more then I realized since last time I had an iPhone.

I also find iOS devices have the best antennas imo. I've had LG, Motorola and Samsung devices but I find the iPhone /iPad to have the best antennas for cellular connections.

b4230676c8eb0b17a3e542130aa578eb.jpg

This is on my iPad but I get around that with my phone as well but around an hour less of usage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Why should I buy a screen protector when I never had to with any other device ?
You shouldn't be complaining here at iMore about your screen getting scratched, but somehow you feel the need to do so. Well, I feel the need to suggest that you put a screen protector on your screen to help protect it from getting more scratches. You can either take my advice in an attempt to protect your screen or you can ignore it and continue complaining in vain in a thread where the majority of the people have little to no sympathy for your situation.
And getting it replaced costs money I don't feel like paying for since I think Apple should use strong enough glass to not be scratched in your pockets that has nothing in it but your phone

Okay, then don't, and your opinion in regard to Apple needing to use stronger glass is duly noted. Enjoy your evening.

Last edited:

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
You shouldn't be complaining here at iMore about your screen getting scratched, but somehow you feel the need to do so. Well, I feel the need to suggest you put a screen protector on your screen to help protect it from getting more scratches. You can either take my advice in an attempt to protect your screen or you can ignore it and continue complaining in vain in a thread where the majority of the people have little to no sympathy for your situation. Okay, then don't, and your opinion in regard to Apple"s needing to use stronger glass is duly noted. Enjoy your evening.

Do I care for sympathy ? I really don't care ....I'm voicing my opinions and you can take it or leave it. I feel the glass they use is weaker then their previous phones based off my little experience with the iPhone 5C , 5S and my own usage with be iPhone 4 and other devices from other companies.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
This thread has become a horse long dead and well beaten...

Hate to be Captain Obvious... But the obvious solutions have been offered multiple times... and the OP has chosen to ignore them... His loss for that... But really...it's way past time to MOVE ON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup