How many of you are keeping the XS past the next iPhone release.

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
So I’ve been on iOS since the 6S after the not fires issue. Before that I wouldn’t touch an iPhone. Now being on iOS the past 4-5 years I’ve had the 6s 7, 8, and Xs, I didn’t pick up the 11 because there wasn’t enough to make me want to spend the money. So I picked up a google pixel 3xl to see if I could go back to android and that lasted 3 weeks. I love that android has a choice in hardware that’s it I like iOS way better so picked up my XS and am happy again.

So now I realize for me to want to spend the money there has to be some major improvements or just want better battery life, but what about everyone else? Are you waiting for Apple to change the hardware enough to to make sense or do you jump from iPhone to iPhone?

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Well, I know you said XS and I’m still on the 8+...

I don’t buy a new device just to buy a new device. In other words, why buy an Android just to buy a new device ?

Why upset my life/work flow ?

If the new iPhone has USB C instead of Lightning, then yes I’ll consider a new device. If not, then no. If battery life drops off too much, I’ll get the battery replaced.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
2022, I think will be when I’m looking,If my XS has not lost speed by then it might as well keep running till obsolete.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Well, I know you said XS and I’m still on the 8+...

I don’t buy a new device just to buy a new device. In other words, why buy an Android just to buy a new device ?

Why upset my life/work flow ?

If the new iPhone has USB C instead of Lightning, then yes I’ll consider a new device. If not, then no. If battery life drops off too much, I’ll get the battery replaced.

Perfect response! I also have the smart battery that I’ll use permanently once my battery life goes down. That should give me another year.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Only reason I’ll be upgrading to the iPhone 12 is the ability to connect to T-Mobile’s 600MHZ 5G. The region I live has ok LTE coverage but with the lower band 5G it will be like Verizon’s 700 MHZ LTE. Strong signal and good building penetration.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2