How many iPhone X’s have you Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone X’s Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’

Cool, nice area, my twin brother and myself love it down here. Looking to move to Lake City area. There is a VA hospital there and that’s a priority being we are both Veterans.

I understand and I welcome you to the Sunshine State, sir. I left for a few years, but knew I’d be back....

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I just came back from a Vegas trip a couple of days ago. I saw one in Vancouver airport and two in McCarran International in LV.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Took my daughter ice skating in downtown Detroit tonight. Thought you’d have to look really close to see one. Not this time. One person was about 15 feet away on the ice. Saw the screen and you could see the ears right away.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen any so far, accept for at the Apple store or Bestbuy. Nobody in my circle has one or wants one that I know of, most are happy with there current iPhones. One office girl is still using an SE and it's working fine.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
One of my high school students has one. Still letting that sink in. A teacher I work with also has one. Other than that I haven’t seen them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77