How many iPhone X’s have you Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So this thread is pretty self explanatory... Post here (if you want to) any X’s that you’ve seen/spotted/sighted out in public.
I’ll start by having seen 3 people with iPhone X’s so far already while riding the bus - in fact the most recent two on separate bus trips alone today.
As well as a coworker of mine having one.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone X’s Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’

3 of my co-workers and my sister. That’s about all I’ve seen.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

...in fact the most recent two on separate bus trips alone today...
Actually, make that 4 people as the second person I saw on my last bus trip was with some companions, and one of them had a ‘X’ as well. The notch/ears definitely stand out when recognizing the device from even a short distance away, as well as the camera (orientation of it on the backside).
Anyways, thanks to everyone that has responded, or will respond to this thread.
✌️

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Guess I don’t really pay much attention. I can’t say nobody in my area has one. More so that I don’t really notice what anyone has other than my family and I. In my immediate circle I’m the only one with an X.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I’ve spotted a X once in Sydney, twice in Singapore, and none in Indonesia.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Haven’t seen one in my neck of the woods... at all

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site

I saw a guy with one the day after they were released sitting at the bar section at Longhorn Steakhouse. Other than mine and my wife’s, it’s the only one I’ve seen in the wild to date.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I've been between Charleston, SC and Greensboro, NC over the last couple weeks and haven't noticed any Xs. There was 1 guy at work that had one along with myself but that's it.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Haven’t seen any here in Sunny California ... I think I’m the only one .. true story

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

I have yet to see any as well, besides others in my family.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

I've seen one so far. Guy said he had pre-ordered one, and then his son wanted one as well. When he went to pre-order another for his son, he noticed that his local store had "a bunch", so he went on his lunch and walked out with two. He then cancelled his pre-order that wasn't shipping until the end of the month ...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iPhone X’s Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’

Oh dang. Great question, and to be honest, I don’t recall seeing anyone else with the iPhone X....at least not that I could tell unless they had it in a case. Then again, I haven’t really been looking.

Last edited:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I noticed that some posters have mentioned not having spotted anyone else with a ‘X’ yet, the reason that I’ve seen a few recently is that I take public transportation (busses) for most of my transportation needs. And when riding the bus these days, many/most passengers have a mobile device of some kind out, or a laptop that they’re using to pass the time with on their trips (YMMV). It’s only been in the last week or so that I’ve spotted people with iPhone X’s - the camera on the back, and the notch/ears on the front definitely help them stand out.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

I have only spotted a couple in the wild and have showed mine off to a number of my clients and after playing with the device, they all want one.

I ordered another space grey 64 for my nephew which should be here in the next week or so.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh