How do I remove a Wi-Fi network from iPhone that is not in network list?

I

iMore Question

At some point, I joined a wifi network called "AndroidAP".
Now, I very frequently get popups that my password to this network is wrong and prompting me to re-enter the password. This popup pushes in front of any app I am currently running.
I go into wifi settings and the network does not show up in the list. So my phone has the network stored and will try to connect when it sees it for a moment - but I never have time to get to it to delete it.
How can I access my list of stored wifi passwords to delete it directly and stop this very annoying popup?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: How do I remove a wifi network from iphone that is not in network list?

Settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network Settings... you'll need to re-enter passwords for previously used wifi hotspots...

VanessA Pillay

May 8, 2015
Visit site

below is the feedback I got and it work great, thanks.

Settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network Settings... you'll need to re-enter passwords for previously used wifi hotspots

Edward_Dawson

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site

Go to setting and select general and then select reset network settings.Enter the password used for hotspots. This helped me to solve my problem.

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site

It would be nice to have to option to "manage" your saved WiFi networks instead of either keeping them all or deleting them all. A simple list in a sub menu with a swipe to delete would make me happy.

Edward_Dawson

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site

It would be nice to have to option to "manage" your saved WiFi networks instead of either keeping them all or deleting them all. A simple list in a sub menu with a swipe to delete would make me happy.

I too have the same feel. It would be great to have "manage" option.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
If you don't want to reset your network settings, you can wait until your iPhone attempts to connect to the network and tell it to "forget this network". You'll have to go to the wifi settings when it attempts a connection.

Melissa Mele

May 13, 2015
Visit site
So I logged into our secured site at work and I selected auto-login when i entered user and password.
But now I don?t want auto log-in.
I did reset my networks on my iphone6 but it still automatically sign me in.
I pressed forget this network all the time but it keeps logging me in.

Melissa Mele

May 13, 2015
Visit site

So I logged into our secured site at work and I selected auto-login when i entered user and password.
But now I don’t want auto log-in.
I did reset my networks on my iphone6 but it still automatically sign me in.
I pressed forget this network all the time but it keeps logging me in.

theblondecookie

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
RESET will reset EVERYTHING on your phone. BE SURE you really want to do that. A (painful) lesson I learned when I had my iPhone 4. I don't know if they changed it since, with subsequent IOS "improvements," but you might check to be sure. I wasn't very happy when I discovered I'd shot myself in the foot.