• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

How do I get Facetime if it does not show up in the settings app?

I

iMore Question

How do i get facetime if it does not show up in the settings app?

When i make calls the facetime icon is not as bright as the other icons, meaning i cant choose facetime. I go to settings and there is no facetime app ... How do i fix it where i can have facetime?

twilite2000

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do i get facetime if it does not show up in the settings app?

FaceTime isn't an app. You initaite a FaceTime call by opening a contact and tapping the FaceTime button

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
How do i get facetime if it does not show up in the settings app?

FaceTime isn't an app. You initaite a FaceTime call by opening a contact and tapping the FaceTime button
FaceTime is very much an app.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

When i make calls the facetime icon is not as bright as the other icons, meaning i cant choose facetime. I go to settings and there is no facetime app ... How do i fix it where i can have facetime?

Where are you located? In some places, FaceTime is disabled/blocked by the local government. This is particularly true for several nations in the middle east region.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428847576.809690.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮