How can I fix my iPhone 4 that is constantly searching or just says SOS with the sim is in it?

I

iMore Question

iPhone 4 searching after bit wet all else working

The phone got slightly wet all works well except it constantly searches or just says SOS with a sim in it. I have updated the iOS please help

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: iPhone 4 searching after bit wet all else working

Moisture is preventing the device from seeing the SIM... it may be damaged beyond repair.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site

Might sound weird but place it in a bowl of rice (uncooked) leave it overnight or 24 hrs depending on the amount of moisture and see.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Might sound weird but place it in a bowl of rice (uncooked) leave it overnight or 24 hrs depending on the amount of moisture and see.
actually, rice isn't such a good idea... the dust coming off it isn't the best for smartphone electronics... better would be desiccant packets used in flower drying available from just about any craft/hobby store.

BettyMaldonado

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Water damages are sometimes never repairable. I think you should give your phone to a professional center once more. They will check whether your device can be repaired, if they can't do it then better change your device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidswiftlife4