How can I factory unlock my iPhone 4?

I

iMore Question

I am new for this forum.

i need to unlock my i phone4 . i bought it my friend . i update it i tunes now i cant log menu it,s say activate ur phone then i put sim card and connect to iTunes display the sim card not match .plz help me now how can i factory unlock it ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You need to contact the wireless provider that the device is locked to and ask them to unlock it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I am new for this forum.

i need to unlock my i phone4 . i bought it my friend . i update it i tunes now i cant log menu it,s say activate ur phone then i put sim card and connect to iTunes display the sim card not match .plz help me now how can i factory unlock it ?

Understand, you can get your phone unlocked by contacting your carrier and meeting their requirements. Or you can pay to get it unlocked. But since you don't have a "factory", then you cannot get it "factory unlocked" - that's the term for a a phone that comes without a carrier lock ... (wait for it ... ) from the factory.

Goutham Shan

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Contact the carrier and unlock it. I had the same issue previously. Purchased the iphone at UK, I jail broke the phone since I want to use it in India using different carrier. After doing a jailbreak , I updated the IOS image and the phone got locked on the 7.1.2 upgrade. I used SiriPort_Ru_jb_iOS_7_1_ver5.exe to do tethered jailbreak temp as Pangu untethered didn't work for me.

You can try to jailbreak it with pangu or Siriport.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77