Hi imore family

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I would like to say Merry Christmas, and can't wait to start being an active member to the imore community. I've been a member for awhile but a little shy to make a comment. I have an iPhone 6 128gb gold and love it to death lol....
Again Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas! Don't be shy- Most of us are nice people who are here to help and have a little but of an unhealthy obsession with apple products.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Violet, no need to be shy, just chime in on any thread. ConGrats on your Gold iPhone 6 ....ENJOY

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for introducing yourself to us and please, participate in as many conversations as you want. By the way, I'm glad you're enjoying your gold iPhone 6 a great deal. Take care, and again, Merry Christmas.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! Merry Christmas!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I feel I know everyone already because I've been reading this forum everyday for ever!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I would like to say Merry Christmas, and can't wait to start being an active member to the imore community. I've been a member for awhile but a little shy to make a comment. I have an iPhone 6 128gb gold and love it to death lol....
Again Merry Christmas

You've got the same phone I've got!!!! Love mine too.

Welcome to iMore!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes I noticed. It is definitely a sexy gorgeous awesome gold 128 g iPhone 6️.. Lol

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 128 GB using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy