Hey there - Back to iPhone (hopefully)

breddecx

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys,

i was a iPhone user in the past (had the iP6 1 year ago, gave it away after a week - lose screen issue after 3 days of usage... pissed me off kinda), now I'm done with Android, tired of their update policy and if you don't own a nexus phone, you have either hope or look on xda to get a proper custom ROM, flash it, test it for days and hope for 0 bugs, hicups, etc.

Now, i decided for the 6s 16GB.

16GB?

Yep, I can manage my phones. Currently owning a 16GB android with 8GB sdcard (actually... space left on internal: 4GB, space left on sdcard: 99%...), also there are plenty of cloud services out there (iCloud, Dropbox, google drive - might think about a little owncloud tho), and pricewise, i prefer the 16GB one. Fits better into my finance, even tho the 64GB costs like 100-110? more, but still...

Anyways, my iP6s will arrive in like 38 hours and i simply can't wait.. I'm freaking out literally freaking out, i just want to hold it in my hands and scroll without lags (even without a octa core and 3GB of ram).

So, i hope i will have a good time here, and i will test the iP6s for a 1 week then i will decide to keep it or not :)

PS: When i had the iP6 i lost my apple account credentials, contacted the support via phone, best support i ever spoke with.

Regards.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and congrats on your purchase! iOS isn't without its nuances but it's a great ecosystem overall. I know from experience that the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side. Come back and let us know how you like your 6s!

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here