help needed

Saadk1

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
I just bought recently an iphone from ebay which is used. and the person restored it to factory settings to delete his personal items. I turn it on and a slide lock comes with a usb cord and itunes sign ( Basically asking me to connect to itunes which I did), now when I slide the lock to unlock it. It sends me to a dailing pad with planet earth behind it. I try entering numbers and stuff but I never end up going to home place where the apps are. I am stuck their. Oh yeah it isn't reading me sim anymore now saying that it has a lock and using my samsung blast I unlocked it. Help!

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Is it completely charged? Did you try a reset? Hold down the top right power button until it resets. Good luck.

Saadk1

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
yes, it is charged completely, I tried that also. It didn't work. I think it first needs to be activated but I don't have a att sim. Any idea what the code might be.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
yes, it is charged completely, I tried that also. It didn't work. I think it first needs to be activated but I don't have a att sim. Any idea what the code might be.

There is no code. It has to be activated via iTunes. Or you can jailbreak/activate it.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Yup, gotta have an ATT SIM to activate through Itunes. I have no experience with jail-breaking and don't plan to.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowanJack