Hello iOS! I’m a traitor......

brare

Oct 1, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone! My name is Blair and I’m a 38 year old single father of a wonderful 6 year old daughter, Kenadie. I live in right outside Philadelphia in Levittown.

So the traitor part ? I have been on Android’s since literal day 1 when I preordered this crazy looking litttle phone called the G1 from T-Mobile.
I’ve worked on ROM teams and used to it mess with whatever phone I had multiple times a day. But it just got old and boring. I didn’t want to mess with my phone anymore and just wanted one that worked great without fussing with it. So I got the Pixel XL. For a while I had what I wanted. No needing root and no ROM flashing to work great.
Long story short, a buddy of mine was first to come to iPhone early this year. After I talked with him about iPhone for a long time and after my pixel xl and android just kept getting slow and buggy. I made the switch. And I’m in love. I’m also feeling like an ***** for bashing Apple for so many years.

I love this phone. I’ve also seen how other iphone uses treat others and wow! No real bashing and no real trolling? That’s great! Lol

Anyways, enough with the long *** post. I’m glad I swithded and am so excited to keep finding all the cool stuff about iOS and iPhone.
So I’m here to stay. Sorry Android but I need this polish and consistency and that’s I’m having on my iPhone.

slooksterpsv

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
Welcome. What iPhone did you get? They are great phones and I used to be the same with bashing on them. iPhones are great, lots of apps, clean, fast, just perfect for a busy life. :) glad you’re here :)

brare

Oct 1, 2017
Visit site
I chose the space grey iPhone 8 plus. 64gig. I also got a second hand Nike Watch Series 2. My lg urbane just wouldn’t stay connected to the iPhone. I’m also in love with my Apple Watch. Lol. The battery life’s insanely good. So far I’m so very happy with this switch to iOS

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Warm Welcome To iMore @brare :D

Thanks for the nice introduction. Always nice when people gives some details about themselves. Great to hear you are loving your iPhone! Hope to see you around the forums.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151