Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

Hookem99

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 16G and a 32G on the 15th at about 1130 CST. Still showing 'In Progress'. I got my confirmation Wednesday, showing a order date of the 16th.

ibikeride2

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My order was confirmed by AT&T by an email showing June 16th as the order day plus I called AT&T, but the status page still shows "In Progress" with no other information. So right now I have no idea when I will receive the new iphone.

deadguy8

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on the 15th around 11:00am CST, and received nothing except an email from AT&T a few days later saying they received my pre-order and will process it in the order it was received. Last I checked it showed an order date of 6/16 and "In Progress".

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I ordered two phones separately, a 16gb and 32gb.
The 16gb, ordered first, has a tracking number!
The 32gb, ordered second, does not have a shipping confirmation.

The 32gb also shows as 1-Back-Ordered. But not reading much into that since the 16gb one also had status as back-ordered.

I was checking all day since sunday night till now for any kind of change, was getting nervous there a while. I look for the 32gb to get a shipment notification soon!

looks like At&t IS fullfiling order's as they got them.

So the 16gb is showing as backordered but has a tracking number? Is that correct? If so I still have hope!

skirsk

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I received my confirmation email this morning from ATT with tracking number. If I was you guys who haven't heard anything yet, I wouldn't kill myself checking status all day. Just keep an eye on the email addy you used to purchase. As for the in progress status, don't let that bother you either. They are getting status updates from FedEx at certain intervals and I wouldn't be surprised to see "In Progess" on ATT's site, but actual movement on the Fedex site. Good luck to all!

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I received my confirmation email this morning from ATT with tracking number. If I was you guys who haven't heard anything yet, I wouldn't kill myself checking status all day. Just keep an eye on the email addy you used to purchase. As for the in progress status, don't let that bother you either. They are getting status updates from FedEx at certain intervals and I wouldn't be surprised to see "In Progess" on ATT's site, but actual movement on the Fedex site. Good luck to all!

LOL what about the people that have a pending status and are showing "backorder" lol what do you suggest for them?

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
how what are your "reference" numbers showing? order number? address? phone number? that could help us know for sure if they've shipped before att updates their site!

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

I never received an email regarding the shipping. But my account has been updated as shipped with a tracking number.

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
I never received an email regarding the shipping. But my account has been updated as shipped with a tracking number.
I didn't get an email, either. It took a few days to get an email about the original purchase, though, so I may get an email about the tracking number right about the same time FedEx is ringing my doorbell to deliver my iPhone.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
still awaiting my status to change from "In Progress". Got 2 orders. Mine and my parents.

My Order: Placed at 1:30PM EST June 15th. AT&T shows it placed on the 16th.
My Parents Order: Placed at 3:55PM EST June 15th. AT&T shows it placed on the 17th.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
got my tracking number today and i ordered mine around 10 am on the 15th

How did you order yours?:rolleyes: I ordered mine through the AT&T website at 8:30 a.m. on the 15th, and my status shows the order date as the 16th......and on back order WTF!!:eek:

Mr79

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I just spoke with a At&t rep. on the phone.
About my second phone, 32gb.
The rep said that they are trying to get orders out as fast as possible. Some orders will not get to customers to customers on the 24th, according to the rep. Possibly by Friday or Monday.

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I just spoke with a At&t rep. on the phone.
About my second phone, 32gb.
The rep said that they are trying to get orders out as fast as possible. Some orders will not get to customers to customers on the 24th, according to the rep. Possibly by Friday or Monday.

Let's hope I'm one of those still processing before the 600,000 threshold.

Hookem99

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Just got my tracking number. Says shipped on 21st, and on the order it says overnight shipping. It would be great to get them early, but I am not holding my breath! Being that I got them from ATT, i'll be happy just to get them on Thursday.

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
As of this afternoon, both of my IP4 orders show as shipped on the AT&T status page with Fedex tracking numbers. although Fedex has not received the tracking info. My 32gb shows shipped on 6/19 and my 16gb shows shipped on 6/20. I ordered at the AT&T corporate store on 6/15 at 6:00 pm CST.

Mr79

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I got the feeling that there were more 16gb phones available for pre-order then 32gb phones, from what the At&t rep was saying.
Seems to me that a lot of people order 32gb phones instead of the 16gb.
Might have to wait a week or so to get the 32gb phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2