Has anyone dropped their iPhone X?

sekelani

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I dropped my iPhone on cement luckily with an outer box case ( thank you Jesus).
I carefully inspected the phone and thankfully no damage.

Anyone else dropped there phone yet?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I dropped my iPhone on cement luckily with an outer box case ( thank you Jesus).
I carefully inspected the phone and thankfully no damage.

Anyone else dropped there phone yet?

Dropped it? No.
Have it slide off of a wireless charging base at my desk? Yep.

Cracks, scratches, dings, or nicks? None.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have not dropped mine yet and hopefully, through great care, will not. I do have the slimmest of cases and tempered glass on them for peace of mind.

My sg unit does have a light approx 2cm hairline scratch on the left side of the tempered glass screen protector. I have 4 others I can apply should it bother me more than I can ignore. I think that scratch just materialized to mess with me. Darn you OCD!!

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Dropped it? No. Slid off the couch? Yes but on to the carpet. My X is wearing a Rugged Crystal case by Spigen so I’m hoping that if it does take a tumble, it’ll be ok.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I really hope all of you have an AppleCare on your X

I definitely do.

And (*Knock on wood*) my iPhone X hasn't taken any sort of drop or tumble at all. About 90% of the time it's in a case but I did go caseless today and it was great. I love the feel of this phone without a case.

(Side-note: my Mac chooses to auto-correct "caseless" to "careless". I think that's kind of funny, lol)

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Just knocked mine off a work table onto concrete. About a 3 1/2 foot fall flat onto the screen.

Speck hard case and jetech glass screen protector. No damage at all.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
When I think about dropping my phone I liken it to dropping an infant. Neither of which I want to believe I’m likely to do.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
When I think about dropping my phone I liken it to dropping an infant. Neither of which I want to believe I’m likely to do.

Infants are resilient. I dropped both of mine a few times and for the most part their ok.

Phones are much more fragile in my experience.

Chuck_loads

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Once had phone in my lap while driving to gym, forgot it was there stepped out of my truck and saw it tumble to the asphalt I cringed. But luckily no damage to phone thanks to UAG an a tempered glass.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I've dropped or had this phone fall out of my pocket so many times I think it's cursed. I have never dropped one of my others. No damage yet due to pure luck.

Narse77

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Honestly those are great for scratches but it's a crapshoot just like dropping the phone without one. The tempered glass screen protectors will always shatter before the screen does and I have seen both shattered at the same time soooo many times. Do not expect a tempered glass protector to stop the screen from getting broken.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77