Greetings, from East TN

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. Feel free to ask questions, offer assistance as well as share your thoughts and opinions so dive in to any thread that interests you. Also, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and enjoy yourself. :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to our community. I see from another thread you're not happy about leaving BB at work, but I think once you start really using your iPhone you'll love it.

SixStringMadness

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community :) Hang with us and I promise you will become very happy with your iPhone !!

Hope so...... Been a BB faithful for many years, carrying a Z10 right now for personal use.

This iPhone 5 thing is definitely taking some getting used to. Seems to do the push thing well, handles my emails well, but the UI is stretching me.....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hope so...... Been a BB faithful for many years, carrying a Z10 right now for personal use.

This iPhone 5 thing is definitely taking some getting used to. Seems to do the push thing well, handles my emails well, but the UI is stretching me.....

I was the same way when I left the Blackberry platform and ventured over to the iPhone. I hated it. Not because the iPhone that I had at the time was a bad device (iPhone 3G), I was simply hardwired into Blackberry. Now, however, I'd be lost if I were to return. The iPhone more than handles my day to day smartphone needs. Having said that, just give it some time although you may need more time being that you're still carrying a Blackberry for personal use and may use it more....:)

SixStringMadness

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I was the same way when I left the Blackberry platform and ventured over to the iPhone. I hated it. Not because the iPhone that I had at the time was a bad device (iPhone 3G), I was simply hardwired into Blackberry. Now, however, I'd be lost if I were to return. The iPhone more than handles my day to day smartphone needs. Having said that, just give it some time although you may need more time being that you're still carrying a Blackberry for personal use and may use it more....:)

Right now its some of the little things. Like setting up conference calls. Instead of an X to wait/dial an extension (or conference PIN), its a ; instead. Everybody who has a conference bridge in my phone now has to be changed in the contacts list, okay fine..... But for some reason in the contacts, all the numbers are not sync'd and listed under the respective contacts.

Example, one individual has a WebEx account and conference bridge, two office numbers and a cell. I tried to change the wait/dial extension for the WebEx and conference bridge numbers, and they're just not there in the phone. Just one office and cell.

Anyway, when I have time, I fiddle with it for a bit, figure something out, google the rest..... I'm getting there with it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB