Got an email from Otterbox about delayed shipment -- Anyone Else?

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Looks like my new Otterbox for the 4S won't ship for another week. Did anyone else get one, or am I "unlucky" because I ordered the yellow/black one?

Lend273

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I got the email too.
It appears that Otterbox wasn't completely honest when they put the 4s case for sale on their website.
When I ordered the Commuter case, it showed as being in stock with a ship date of 10/14.
Evidently they were not in stock. They mislead us to get the orders in my opinion.
And what a upsets me even more is the tone of the email. Very condescending and they give no real indication when the orders will ship. Basically they are saying its our fault for ordering such a popular case. These companies have no clue as to what we want. Just plain old honesty would be nice.
Anyway, if I had known they wouldn't ship by today I would have purchased another case. I guess that's why they said they were in stock shipping on 10/14.
Not happy about my new iPhone 4s being caseless for up to a week or more.
Apple iPhone 4s = Good
Otterbox = Bad

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I too have the email. I am a huge supporter of Otterbox they dont mess around with warranty claims they ship fast ( ok other than with this 4S stuff!) and they stand behind the stuff they sell bar none! I think they just under planned for how in demand the 4S cases were going to be or had some kind of online ordering malfunction cause if you look at their Facebook page it seems a lot of people that called in have gotten theirs shipped. I am a little bit upset but life goes on I have been without a phone for a week after selling mine so fast when I pre-ordered the 4S another few days wont kill me and my 4S is sitting in the box still Im not gonna take it out until my case gets here its really hard to see it but not use it!!

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Wow, this worries me a bit... I got an email from them with a tracking number, but nothing from Fed Ex about tracking yet. I hope this means they're shipping my commuter. Did you guys order any special color? I saw a few colors went out of stock very quickly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2