• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

jusjuwan

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
The unique styling of the bumper is what draws me to this case by Element especially around the audio jack and dock. Couple that with the materials used and the finish, it's pretty clean and durable. White looks great.

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i would love to win the white case they are offering. i love the element comp because they are made to perfection - slim, light weight, durable, while adding stylish protection to the iphone!

lunch007

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
As a new iPhone user the one thing that was a huge plus was all the great accessories you could get, this by far is the nicest looking case I have seen to date. I love the detail that went into this case from the slots on the side , chrome lock button and my favorite is the clear corners and volume button. I would love this in white. I almost forgot all the little goodies are a nice touch.

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
ummmm one please :)

The feature I like the most is the vents on the side. When you are doing heavy gaming on graphic intensive platforms (Gangstar Rio, Infinity Blade 2, Order & Chaos...etc...) the sides get hot after a couple hours and typical cases trap that heat exasperating the problem. I like this feature, maybe it will keep it a little cooler while allowing a little more grip in my long lanky hands.

Epiphany Blue, because it feels like futuristic 50's

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Vapor COMP Epiphany

I have always liked "bumper" type cases, but never really found the one that gives me that added protection and slimness, but also offers great engineering and aesthetically pleasing! I have always liked the folks over at ElementCase, but just have never really had the money to purchase one of their known cases. I love everything they do and they offer all of my wants, plus more, so winning this contest would be a great Christmas gift! Especially since I just purchased a 4S on Sprint's network in black!

If I win I would like the epiphany blue case!

Koenig

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Awesome design. I've always liked and admired how much they put into making their cases. It would be great to have one since I have yet to cover my 4S. White would be my choice, to go with my white phone :)

Kbtoy

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Classy case!

CNC machined aluminum frame, powder coated for a durable glossy finish= quality! I'll take white please!!!

[

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I really like how it appears to offer real protection (especially with those materials) while at the same time still allowing the phone to keep its classy look. It protects the phone but doesnt just cover it up and "hide" it in plastic/rubber.

I am also very impressed that it is made in the USA.

I would chose a white one.

ivhs72

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Most of the iPhone cases I see either have great protection while sacrificing the look of the case, or are attractive to look at but offer little or no real world protection. This case provides both, a classic design with maximized protection. Owning one of these in any color would be an honor. But the white looks really, really nice (hint, hint.....) :D

wade.163

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
what do ya like....

ya know, its been a rough year for everyone it seems. From job loss, to maybe the loss the loved ones such as myself. I am not gainful employed, but I do work. The mere fact this case is made in the USA is something that I like. Having companies in the US will help the little guy, such as myself, allow those to keep jobs and hopefully have a wonderful holiday season!! I LOVE the white one!!!

mikervogel

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
The epiphany blue case is the best choice. These cases are far superior to cases that I have looked at to protect my iPhone aka my baby. The metal frame along with the awesome blue ultrasuade back plate would make me stand out in class from the 4 other nuclear medicine technology students that also have iPhones. A little competition never hurt anyone, plus the case is about 3 times my weekly budget for groceries so it wouldn't hurt if I received it as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza