GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselstro

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Working over seas can kill you data and calling plan, AT&T loved me for two months, had to expense over $10,000 in mobile phone use. Yes some was business, but mostly it was calling my little girls at home.

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I work for a beer company and a guy that used to work for us turned in a $500 expense at a topless bar that's not even in our area.

Relic

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
white iphone 4 please

Was at a bachelor party a few weeks ago that went to a strip club and we spent $524.54 and my friend put it on as a business expense as he took some potential clients to a hockey game earlier that night and the strip club only puts "Restaurant" on the credit card bill. Fun times...

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
i had one that i was asked to put in for a managers nephew that had his welding helmet and gear stolen from his truck at home. keep in mind this was his personal stuff not work related. $700 later its all replaced and signed off for. must be nice

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Crazy Expense Report

4 iPhones full retail prices for AT&T: (2) iPhone 3GS 16GB's, & (2) iPhone 4 White 16GB's. I just love iPhones, Im an addict. if i lose one, I have one to back me up.

jc4usc

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
While in Miami with clients, I rented a yacht @ $15k for the day which included our very own Captain Hook (at least he looked like him), all the liquor you could drink (much was drank) and lobster for everyone. It was easy to push through accounting considering the President of the company was partying right next to me! By the way, we closed the deal and I got the miles... :)

Theta

Aug 14, 2004
www.forensicsguy.com
Crazy Expense Report

In order to prove a client incorrect, I had to purchase a Glock 23 (the compact 40 S&W model).

I found it on sale though! Never have shot it.

Mr.MGB

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
once i had to go talk to a branch of my company in Miami to fix out problems. When i was going i bought a margerita, fish and chips and had to rent a car. I rented an Austin Martin DB9. when i got back i explained to my boss that i needed the DB9 because it was cool and it was at the closest car rental place.

Status
Not open for further replies.