Get Bubbleheads for Facebook messenger?

Billy Jo

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Ok prolly the ONLY thing I sort of miss about android is the little chat head bubbles for Facebook messenger. That was really cool.

Is there a way to enable that? Or will it ever come to iOS ?

thejasonhowell

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if there's a jailbreak for it, but I wouldn't hold my breath that Apple will allow it.

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

craigrn16

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
You don't want the bubble heads. They are annoying. I usually disable it on my Android phone. The chat head usually gets in the way when you are using the phone. It's not worth it

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
You don't want the bubble heads. They are annoying. I usually disable it on my Android phone. The chat head usually gets in the way when you are using the phone. It's not worth it

but you know... people always want what they can't have :p

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I prefer chat heads especially in a long conversation while working on something else. The transition is smoother and quicker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Samuel Berre

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Well, you can always mute the bubbles for say an hour or so. I really really like them, since I don't have to stop using my apps while using it.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok prolly the ONLY thing I sort of miss about android is the little chat head bubbles for Facebook messenger. That was really cool.

Is there a way to enable that? Or will it ever come to iOS ?

Facebook tried it out for a short time with the "Facebook" app for iOS back when "Chat Heads" was new in 2013, but ditched it for the Facebook "Messages" app, which is more integrated with iOS. The Chat Heads thing only worked in the "Facebook" app and was intrusive, in my opinion, on the real estate of your screen.

http://mashable.com/2013/04/16/facebook-chat-heads-ios-hands-on/

mustangboy88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
You can still use the Chat Heads feature in the Paper app made by Facebook. Just search Facebook Paper. That's the closest you're going to get.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1455266543.429134.jpg

annabelle2355

Jan 11, 2018
Visit site
Re: Get Bubbleheads for Facebook messengerr?

I have tried another step on trying to get chat heads on to my iPhone phone screen. It will not appear on what I tried before, I only want the chat heads to appear because when I am in long conversations,, and I have to wait for them to reply I,, have to keep on going back and forth and having them will be helpful. Does anybody know on why I can not activate them on my iPhone.. will anybody know..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68