Excitement grows for the SE...

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I think it will sell, too. I can understand the scepticism due to the 5c, BUT even that one sold a lot.
And you definitely can't compare it to numbers of the fall flagship models. But it will do well I'm sure.

Instant buy for me that will replace my (too big) iPhone 6....

frahman

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm anxious to see what Apple has in the bag this go around. Specifically looking forward for the new iPad (mini) Pro if it happens. Also excited to see the future of both iOS and OSX. Will be streaming it on my phone bright and early on Monday =D

frahman

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
There will always be a place for a cheaper phone in all markets. The flagship phones are amazing but not everyone is willing to pay the price tag that comes with it! It's a good move on Apple's part considering some market need (smaller screens)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
So much exciting. Hope it will broke the record of the previous apple devices.

I guarantee it won't be breaking any records, especially in comparison to Apple's flagship devices. That being said, there certainly is a market for a smaller, less expensive iPhone. I predict that the SE will sell well, especially in Asia.

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I never really cared much for a larger screen anyway which is why I'm looking forward to when the SE becomes a reality. I don't really do a lot video streaming on my iPhone...just the basics - email, texting, voice calls (who still does this?). I just need a new iPhone with the same pocket ability as my iPhone 5, but newer hardware and technology. Can't wait to see what Apple has in store next week.

Exactly,
Here's an Apple guy for over a quarter century and also know the Newton era( remember that? LOL).

They I flirted with BlackBerry's for a while purely for its pocketability and functionality, all the while keep getting the latest iPhones from its incarnation up to 6s now. For quite sometime, I resisted the 6 and kept the 5s. I bought and returned 6s twice to come back to the 5s.
Now the 6s finally started growing on m, then this, 5se. I am torn. 4 inch pocketability with 6s spec (well, almost and I care less about 3D touch). Isn't it what I longed for?
Now Apple gave me the opportunity, but now I am not sure. Right now, I am on the fence. Hey Apple, you love torturing people?

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hell, I would have preferred the 3.5", crazy as I might sound. I still cherish my really palm sized 4s. I actually feeling it finally becoming a bit long in the tooth these days, but without iOS9 and JB, it was fine in iOS8. I am still using it occasionally as I have a battery case for it.

What I need is a compact "business phone" that I use for communication and PIM, perhaps occasional Google check etc. I am impressed by the speed of the 6s.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I do not think anyone that likes the 4" size will be disappointed tomorrow. I am getting one for each of my boys and if permitted by the boss (wife), one for myself. First the SE, then the 7 Plus is next on my list. I know a lot of people who can hardly wait for it. No sales will not be what they are for the premiere phones like the plus, but I do not think Apple will be disappointed either. It will be interesting to see how the sales go. My guess would be very well.

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking the same. I would like to know if Apple looked at a growing number of individuals who have not switched over to a bigger phone and connected the size as a reason not to. How long do you continue catering to those customers?

jian158

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Don't know why but I feel like the SE is gonna be a hit. Everyone that I talked to is excited about it and most of them want one. Including me. ;)

dtabatab

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I have a 6 Plus, and I was all ready to buy the 5e, but I'm having 2nd thoughts. I want a smaller phone, but feel I may regret giving up my current phone. I may wait until I can try it out in the stores first. I think the drop in size may be too much.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo