Evasi0n open email from lock screen issue

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I unjailbroke my phone and just rejailbroke it a while ago, but both times I've had the same issue. When I get an email and my phone is locked when I slide to unlock and it usually takes you to the email (and only when you first get the email) but it freezes on the slide and I have to turn the screen off and turn it back on and manually go to the email. Anybody notice this issue?

Mobile engaged, message transmitted

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If you boot into safe mode, you don't have this issue in assuming? Might be something new, maybe hop on to reddit /jailbreak and bring it up. Planetbeing browses that subreddit and answers quite frequently.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I posted the question to reddit but here is a screenshot of what happens.
aqyvesaz.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It might be one of the tweaks or apps you have installed. I got the same kind of behaviour when I had ISX installed and back when I used Unfold. The iPhone would freeze when I tried to unlock it or after looking at the NC. I had to use the Home and Power button to restart it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Possibly, but the only thing I've installed so far is BiteSMS. I haven't done any tweaking yet, haven't had time. That's also why I have been able to test in safe mode yet either.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have something similar, which I "blamed" on Bulletin. Once and awhile I get safemode when I swipe to dismiss an email notification. No big deal for me but it might be related since I also have bite installed...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
That's sad, bite is awesome. Also lots of others are running bite and don't have the same issue as you?
Bite is the ONLY tweak you had???

Yep. Both times I've jailbroken. Jb doesn't like my phone so think in going to have to unjailbreak again.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
which version are you running? There is a beta. You should restore and re-JB and do Bite. Once a long time ago I had the same issue with Winterboard. I did a re-JB problem solved.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28