Does this really work? Downgrade 6.1.3 to 6.1.2 with snowbreeze?

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I was looking for instructions on youtube to install cydia tweaks on my iPad.. and came across
this video on Youtube:
Downgrade 6.1.2 from ios 6.1.3 for iPhone/iPod.. and of course it caught my eye because I desperately would love to jailbreak my phone (didn't know there wasn't a jailbreak for 6.1.3 until i updated it of course)..

but it's in french! so I cannot understand it..
Downgrade iOS 6.1.3 vers iOS 6.1.2 pour iPhone et iPod touch - YouTube

so of course out of curiosity I decided to google more info about it.. got more videos but in french.. and the comments are in french so I can't really tell if itworks or not.. and I came across this website:

How To Downgrade iOS 6.1.3 To 6.1.2 Using sn0wbreeze | Jailbreak iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch And Apple TV | ujailbreakiphone

and seems like it uses the same program..

has anyone tried this and works?

if I could jailbreak my iPhone.. that would sooo save me a lot of money as i'm planning on switching phones very soon!

anyone? :confused:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
......(snipped)......

if I could jailbreak my iPhone.. that would sooo save me a lot of money as i'm planning on switching phones very soon!

anyone? :confused:

I'm just curious. How will you save a lot of money by jailbreaking your iPhone that you're planning on switching from?

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
What are you doing with the jailbreak that is important enough to be the sole factor in your phone choice?

customize it to my liking :) and plus i'm due for an upgrade hence why I also want a newer toy to play with :) but thought if I could jailbreak it.. I could customize it to my liking and it'll practically be like new :) lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ahh i see.. quick question, exactly how much customizing can one do with their device before it just simply gets monotonous? think about it.. all of these customizations are for only your eyes to see and maybe impress your friends/family every once in a while

eventually you'll come to a stand still with tweaking your phone to your liking and glance over those "cute little icons" as if they were just like the stock ones.. oh well, who am i to pass judgment. i'm just some guy on a tech forum wasting time while i should be working

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
ahh i see.. quick question, exactly how much customizing can one do with their device before it just simply gets monotonous? think about it.. all of these customizations are for only your eyes to see and maybe impress your friends/family every once in a while

eventually you'll come to a stand still with tweaking your phone to your liking and glance over those "cute little icons" as if they were just like the stock ones.. oh well, who am i to pass judgment. i'm just some guy on a tech forum wasting time while i should be working

yes true all of these customization's are for my eyes to see.. and for my viewing pleasure lol

But I would like to be able to change the theme of my Phone from time to time.. and jailbreaking my iPhone would've been really cool and enable me to do that :)

I really can't say how long that'll keep me amused (if i were to jailbreak my phone or get a new one).. I've had this phone (4s) for a while now and been very loyal to apple products as I have an iMac, iPad and MacBook Pro.. I just want something that's different perhaps.. and the thought of getting something else that I could easily customize without jailbreak appeals to me..

I don't know.. I guess i'm just bored with the phone..

That's just Me though.. :) I've never tinkered with my phone so I don't know how long that'll last me but I think i'll be just fine.. I know the other features of whatever phone I do decide to get will keep me happy until something new comes out again.. plus I'm just wanting something with a bigger screen as my eyes are not getting any younger..

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
If you wanted to jailbreak, why did you upgrade to 6.1.3 in the first place?

I agree though, unjailbroken iPhone is boring... Glad both my iPhone and iPad are jailbroken!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
If it's merely a time to time thing, what's the harm in waiting for a few more months to see the next line of phones?

If you don't like any of the newer models, you'll be able to grab one of the current models at a discount.

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
If you wanted to jailbreak, why did you upgrade to 6.1.3 in the first place?

I agree though, unjailbroken iPhone is boring... Glad both my iPhone and iPad are jailbroken!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I didn't know there wasn't a jailbreak version for 6.1.3 because I never though of jail breaking it until my brother suggested. But by the time I looked for an jailbreak there wasn't one for my phone because I did not know!

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site

To me, customizing doesn't just mean changing a theme. It means adding different tweaks like zephyr, auxo, among others. Having the option to change things on your phone is customizing. Sadly my iPhone 5 came out of the box with 6.1.3.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
To me, customizing doesn't just mean changing a theme. It means adding different tweaks like zephyr, auxo, among others. Having the option to change things on your phone is customizing. Sadly my iPhone 5 came out of the box with 6.1.3.
And how exactly does that not come to a stand still as blink suggested?

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
And how exactly does that not come to a stand still as blink suggested?

I never said that it wouldn't come to a stand still. I was just responding to what blink said. He made it sound like the only thing customization is are themes and pretty little icons. There are always new tweaks coming out, so there are always new things to try IF you're jailbroken. If you're stock then you're SOL.

Edit: @gary if your comment was directed at me, I jump back and forth between iOS and android quite often thank you.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I never said that it wouldn't come to a stand still. I was just responding to what blink said. He made it sound like the only thing customization is are themes and pretty little icons. There are always new tweaks coming out, so there are always new things to try IF you're jailbroken. If you're stock then you're SOL.

Edit: @gary if your comment was directed at me, I jump back and forth between iOS and android quite often thank you.

BLiNK said:

I'm not sure how "eventually you'll come to a stand still with tweaking..." translated to "you can only customize with themes" to you.

I guess probably the same way you thought gary was talking to you instead of the OP?

override100

May 2, 2013
Visit site
hi sorry im late whit a response,everythink is say already.i gues the only think is this,
yes is possible to downgrade like the other guys say but only the old idivices sorry folks
and girl you i phone 4s is awesome keep it as long you possible cant
yes a bigger screen is ok but not easy to tipe whit one hand that the reason i like apple mind
they think a bigger screen is nice and they gyve us a ipad mini people like samsung cuz have a big screen
i like apple cuz they think about the future.
sorry about my English im Dominican

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl