Docs to Go synch problem

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
does anyone else have a problem with syching this program with your computer. it seems that sometimes it does ok, then sometimes it tells me that both the phone and computer must be on the same wifi network to synch. i end up having to delete the device, then the desktop and start fresh. this seems to clear it, but seems like a pain the butt if i have to keep doing this over and over. not to mention it kinda defeats the purpose fo the synch to begin with.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
If your on a mac...Doc 2 Go put out a new desktop client a couple of days ag...if it's a PC...I don't know, hasn't been an issue for me.

caleb22

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had that issue. It becomes disconnected if the phone times out, but doesn't mention wifi.
They really need to update it for copy/paste and changing font size. Also, I wish there was a way to email the documents without buying the MS Exchange version.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
well, good (and bad) to hear that i'm not the only one. i have the latest update for the desktop manager. i searched the support site, but i cant find anything. i want that update to edit excel docs too! that would really help me at work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber