Do You Switch Between Them?....Watch

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you’re one of the people who own at least two Watch models, do you often switch between them? For example, do you wear a stainless steel model for non-active occasion and the aluminum model for active occasions like exercising?

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
If you’re one of the people who own at least two Watch models, do you often switch between them? For example, do you wear a stainless steel model for non-active occasion and the aluminum model for active occasions like exercising?

I had three watches at one time! I had the original Apple Watch (aluminum) and then got the series 3 (ceramic). I had both of them on my phone and did switch occasionally, but then started using just the 3! Then I bought the series 4 (Gold stainless steel), and never used the original or the 3 again. Now I only have my series 4.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had three watches at one time! I had the original Apple Watch (aluminum) and then got the series 3 (ceramic). I had both of them on my phone and did switch occasionally, but then started using just the 3! Then I bought the series 4 (Gold stainless steel), and never used the original or the 3 again. Now I only have my series 4.

I’ve had the original Series a watch as well as the Series 3 aluminum and my current Series 5 stainless (both cell models). When I exercise, I use the Series 3, but I wear the Series 5 for all other occasions.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I wear the old aluminum S2 to bed for sleep tracking, while the new SS S5 charges, and the S5 all of the rest of the time, while the S2 recharges. I don't change based on activity or function otherwise.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I wear the old aluminum S2 to bed for sleep tracking, while the new SS S5 charges, and the S5 all of the rest of the time, while the S2 recharges. I don't change based on activity or function otherwise.

I do exactly the same, except my day watch is an S4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8