Do you regret getting a Gold iPhone 5s?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I hate my gold 5s I had it for Christmas at the time I loved it but now comparing it to the black makes me so jealous and I wish there was I way of exchanging it for a black one

Why don't you see if someone wants to trade by posting a WTT listing on here? =) Just visit the marketplace!

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

davcoss

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Not at all, i've been using space grey 5s only for 2 weeks then gave it to my sister and i bought a gold one , i really love it looks very clean and classy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
For me I really liked the gold one when I purchased it 3 months ago I think I had the option to choose from the 3 colors and I did chose the gold one it looks great and way more different than the default type of colors of iphone, I mean I know it's "space grey" and "silver..." But tbh they look pretty much the same as the old ones you know the black/white iphone.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! Most EXQUISITE phone I've ever owned!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes baby!!!!
jygysu8e.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes I do. Wish I had gotten Space Grey. Didn't end up liking the Gold as much as I thought I would. Oh well I'll just get the 6s in black, but I will miss the chamfer edges and the design.

boeingrules

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Seriously Mr.T?, that's a stretch ... The gold iPhone 5S might as well come with a bedazzled case, a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and a pair of UGGs.

What? I fail to understand how gold is a feminine colour. I also fail to understand why you think it matters.

What's feminine and what's not is 100% perception. Pink, (and to some people, I guess) gold are feminine, girly colours are only because we think it is. It isn't a law of nature that girls prefer pink. In fact, it used to be a masculine colour.

People should stop adding useless value to otherwise neutral colours or fussing over whether a man is feminine, and concentrate on what actually matters... haha

Taylor Serry

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Nghe An is a central province possessing many famous tourist sites and historical sites. Therefore, this place has become an attractive destination to attract many tourists. travel in Nghe An

To help you fully feel the poetic scenery of this sunny and windy land, I would like to share the following article!

Fascinated to return to the famous tourist destinations Nghe An
Cua Lo Beach

The first destination in the Nghe An tourism journey that I want to share with you is Cua Lo Beach. Cua Lo Beach is located in Cua Lo Town. Possessing a blue coastline and long, fine sand, it is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. Therefore, the beach becomes an ideal vacation spot of Nghe An is much loved by tourists.

Bai Lu Nghe An

Not inferior to Cua Lo beach, Lu beach is also an attractive discovery point of Nghe An tour. Bai Lu is located in Nghi Loc district. Du Lich Viet Coming to this "sea paradise", visitors not only get immersed in the clear blue water of the romantic beach, but also admire the majestic scenery of the mysterious Lu Son mountain.

Tham Om cave

Not only attracts tourists by beautiful and romantic beaches, Nghe An tourist area also features a fanciful cave system. Including Tham Oh cave. Tham Om cave is located in Tan Lac town at an altitude of 15m. The cave is a unique combination of sparkling stalactites, or limestone blocks with many different shapes. Therefore, this place has become an ideal place to attract tourists from near and far.

After Tham Oom Cave, the famous natural wonder of Nghe An tourist area that I want to share with you is Khe Kem waterfall. Khe Kem waterfall is located in Con Cuong district, Nghe An province. Experience Needed When Traveling Sapa Newest Coming to this famous place to visit, visitors will be overwhelmed by the beauty of the majestic waterfall with rich and diverse primeval systems. Surely, this will be a great experience that you will hardly find anywhere.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77