• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Do you always pick the same color phone regardless?

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I used to only buy my phones in black. The only color I truly loved was my Rose Gold 7+. I still have it as a 2nd backup phone. My XS Max is gold. This year I’m leaning towards Silver for my next iPhone. I have so many cases in different colors, but I always run back to my clear cases to show off the color of my iPhone. My daughter is rocking a lavender 11 and the more I look at her phone, the more I love the color. I wish we could get other colors besides Silver, Space Gray, Mountain Green and Gold.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I may get the Navy Blue this fall, if offered. But I always use an OtterBox case, and never see the color anyway. As long as there's no white on the face, I'm good.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I stay with the same color. But as others have said it is covered with a case. I also like the green. But I was hoping Apple would come out with Mango Tango Pearlcoat, so it could match my Jeep color!

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I’ve had just about every color with the exception of Rose Gold and Midnight Green. I like to switch it up from time to time. My favorite of all time would have to be the Jet Black released with the iPhone 7/Plus. I am looking forward to the Product Red with the new iPhone SE...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman