Ditched the 6S

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Honestly after having a Note 5, 6p and again a 6S Plus I can't go back to a smaller screen. My phone before those was the iPhone 6 (4.7"). I have the Apple Leather Case on my 6S Plus now and it's nice and slim.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I find myself going back and forth with the size of the iPhone. Currently, I have the plus. But I also at times enjoy the compactness of the regular size. What about you?

The only reason I switch to a Plus is that I convince myself that I need the extra battery life! But, I always find that for my usage, the extra battery is overkill. OIS in the camera isn't much of a draw for me as I don't take much video at present. Now, in August when our little one arrives I may find that I need the OIS to capture every moment! I much prefer the smaller size and one handed usability of the 6S!

Last edited:

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The only reason I switch to a Plus is the I convince myself that I need the extra battery life! But, I always find that for my usage battery is overkill. The OIS in the camera isn't much of a draw for me as I don't take much video at present. Now, in August when our little one arrives I may find that I need the OIS to capture every moment! I much prefer the smaller size and one handed usability of the 6S!
Congratulations on the little one.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The only reason I switch to a Plus is that I convince myself that I need the extra battery life! But, I always find that for my usage, the extra battery is overkill. OIS in the camera isn't much of a draw for me as I don't take much video at present. Now, in August when our little one arrives I may find that I need the OIS to capture every moment! I much prefer the smaller size and one handed usability of the 6S!

CONGRATULATIONS...KOOL

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Congrats on the incoming little one, buddy!

I'm still wishy washy on my phone use. I WANT the newest Android device. But I also have fears of leaving the nice little cocoon that iOS has made for me!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the incoming little one, buddy!

I'm still wishy washy on my phone use. I WANT the newest Android device. But I also have fears of leaving the nice little cocoon that iOS has made for me!

Thanks man! I am set with the 6S now me thinks!

bex85

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I used to love the Note range of phones but, I was always made fun of for having such a big phone and when I saw the 6S Plus after having smaller phones for a while, it didnt look right and I was sure I was going to get the normal size 6 but, so glad I did opt for the 6S Plus. It is fantastic! I use it so much, I know I couldnt have coped with the normal size 6S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1