Ditched the 6S

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It fetches but doesn't push so I didn't get the instant email. Lol Bought another one though. Gold 64GB. Now to sell the 6 Plus!!
You are right about outlook, it doesn't push. I just sent myself an email and it hasn't notified me yet and it has been 7 minutes already. I may just use the app too.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
A personnal and business one, yes =)

That's why yours pushes and ours don't. Google doesn't allow it unless you have a business account. This changed a couple of years ago. There's no way for me to have Gmail push in the stock app. I have to use the actual Gmail app. If you have a business account with Gmail, then it will still push.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
That's why yours pushes and ours don't. Google doesn't allow it unless you have a business account. This changed a couple of years ago. There's no way for me to have Gmail push in the stock app. I have to use the actual Gmail app. If you have a business account with Gmail, then it will still push.

My personnal one pushes too.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
4c73de7238ae90e348f95f5e5b153617.jpg

I can't even select "push".

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I hear ya all around with that. I'm up in the air. I miss Android most days because I miss the freedom, but I definitely worry about things not working as intended like they do on iPhones. That's a good way to put it - I take it just working right for granted.

My Android issue is and has always been, while customization is infinitely available, there is no combination that is as efficient and beautiful as the implementation of iOS. For example, I love Android Central and have the utmost respect for the work they do and I listen to them weekly, but so many of them use Nova Prime to change the way their phone looks out of the box. I just love that iOS is the way it is all the time.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
My Android issue is and has always been, while customization is infinitely available, there is no combination that is as efficient and beautiful as the implementation of iOS. For example, I love Android Central and have the utmost respect for the work they do and I listen to them weekly, but so many of them use Nova Prime to change the way their phone looks out of the box. I just love that iOS is the way it is all the time.
But what they like is customization, and that gives them the most customization.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
But what they like is customization, and that gives them the most customization.

And I completely respect that, but there just isn't as good of an experience all around. Part of me wonders if that's why Android users are so dead set on using launchers.

Maybe it's because I have always been an iOS guy, but I have a hard time separating the hardware and software of a phone. For that reason, I can't just throw Nova Prime on every device I buy.

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
My wife and I had the iPhone 6. She upgraded a couple weeks ago to a 6S Plus, as she emails a lot for work and the longer battery usage worked better for her. I never thought I would ever go with a plus, as I thought the 6 was the perfect size after the 5S.

After holding hers and messing around with it here and there I just swung by AT&T the other day after work and took a chance and upgraded to the 6S Plus as well. It was a scary move, but I'm very happy with it! Love the battery life and the larger screen. Still getting used to pocketing it with my work uniform, but it'll pass. I got the Apple Leather case as it doesn't add any bulk and gives it some protection and grip.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal