Ditched the 6S

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Have the 6S in white & silver with 128 gb of int-storage. Use it for my in pocket device. Have the Note 5 as my desk top phone, have google voice to keep them linked. Best of both worlds.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the 6S Plus. I was thinking about the 6S and whether to not I should have gotten it. I realize that I made the better choice with the larger iPhone.

msalmank

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
The 6S Plus is definitely the best option out there with its gorgeous screen. But the 6S still holds an appeal to a massive number that don't want to go bigger as they simply can't handle anything larger... (insert inappropriate joke here!)

I'm loving my 6S Plus, even 3D Touch which I don't use that often but sometimes for convenience. The only issue I have is with the Music app not supporting a landscape mode. I honestly think that Apple shouldn't have any issues with enabling the iPad version of the Music App on the iPhone 6S Plus as it's screen size and resolution should be able to handle that perfectly.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Did you convert from the 6P or are you dual wielding?

Converted from the 6P.

The 6P is so much better than its predecessors, but there were some hardware things that just didn't work well. With the iPhone, I take everything from bluetooth to wireless connectivity for granted because both just work.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Converted from the 6P.

The 6P is so much better than its predecessors, but there were some hardware things that just didn't work well. With the iPhone, I take everything from bluetooth to wireless connectivity for granted because both just work.

Yeah, I hear ya all around with that. I'm up in the air. I miss Android most days because I miss the freedom, but I definitely worry about things not working as intended like they do on iPhones. That's a good way to put it - I take it just working right for granted.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just learned a valuable lesson. Drop the native mail app and use outlook. Got a guy on Swappa to drop the price on his mint 6S but due to no push mail, I missed it and someone else bought it. but really

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73