Disappointed - Returning Mine to Apple

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Apparently, some others are claiming the new iPhone will cut their hands. Personally, I can't see how my iPhone would cut my hands, I ran fingers over every edge and there is nothing that would cut my hand.

My thought is that maybe their is a QA issue and that some phones are being shipped with sharper edges. My advice, take the phone to Apple and get them to exchange it for a correctly made one that can't cut your hand.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Apparently, some others are claiming the new iPhone will cut their hands. Personally, I can't see how my iPhone would cut my hands, I ran fingers over every edge and there is nothing that would cut my hand.

My thought is that maybe their is a QA issue and that some phones are being shipped with sharper edges. My advice, take the phone to Apple and get them to exchange it for a correctly made one that can't cut your hand.

Nah, these are hoaxes.
Or, pardon my French, these type of people are madly fingering their new devices.

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm upgrading as I'm on the XS Max. And T-Mobile will let me trade in and finance the phone which helps.

My speaker on the XS Max is shot, sounds crackly. I dropped this phone on my hardwood so. Many. Times lol. I think dropping it so much did something to the speakers.

I also want a better camera. The XS Max in low light is awful.

I'm looking forward to this upgrade in the worst way. Probably going Silver after having the gold XS Max.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Nah, these are hoaxes.
Or, pardon my French, these type of people are madly fingering their new devices.

Oh my gosh dude the things people come up with is incredible LOL.

I just rubbed my finger along the edge of my phone and theirs no way it would cut my finger

The threads I’ve seen made over on MacRumors this release are on a whole other level of stupid haha. Happens every year and seems to get more ridiculous each cycle haha.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh my gosh dude the things people come up with is incredible LOL.

I just rubbed my finger along the edge of my phone and theirs no way it would cut my finger

The threads I’ve seen made over on MacRumors this release are on a whole other level of stupid haha. Happens every year and seems to get more ridiculous each cycle haha.

giphy.gif

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hubby & I were out. We stopped into best buy because I wanted to see the 12 & 12 pro.

Jeez...I shouldn’t have browsed. I’m prob going to get the pro in gold now...lol. I’ll try to keep myself at bay as long as possible but I feel by next week I will cave in and just order one.

PS. I ran my fingers around those “sharp square edges” and now all my fingers are sliced and diced damn phone LOL (not really lol no sharpness at all)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hubby & I were out. We stopped into best buy because I wanted to see the 12 & 12 pro.

Jeez...I shouldn’t have browsed. I’m prob going to get the pro in gold now...lol. I’ll try to keep myself at bay as long as possible but I feel by next week I will cave in and just order one.

PS. I ran my fingers around those “sharp square edges” and now all my fingers are sliced and diced damn phone LOL (not really lol no sharpness at all)

Maybe the sharp edges will be my reasoning for not upgrading. I’d hate to cut myself

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien