Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J A Bailey

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
This would really help out in my college classes.
Being able to load up Microsoft OneNote and any web pages side by side would take my studying game to the next level.
Plus the four speakers would also help when listening to any recorded lectures I may have.

jlanelson

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Where's there NOT to love about it?!! If I had to choose just one thing, I would have to say that I am looking forward to the pencil so that I can take advantage of drawing anytime and anywhere!

kejok

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
My Plan on using iPad Pro is to be a good cook or chef. You know, its large 12.9 inch display is really suit my hobby in cooking. you can slice and cut fruit, vegetables and ingredients on glass surface of iPad Pro *That is awesome*. The experience of cutting ingredients have never been more exciting and fun and iPad Pro changes it all. And while you preparing your cooking you can also browse for recipes and how-to tutorials. So whenever I got this iPad Pro it will be so much helping for me

michaelrubin6

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
As a Children's Ministry Director, I would use the iPad Pro as a digital notepad, but also to use as a way to reach a different style of learner. I think being able to illustrate different bible stories using the iPad would help kids learn in a different way.

mrdmc

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Almost everything that I do in the past year, involving a screen has been either on the iPhone 6 (6S now), or my iPad 2... The opportunity to go practically full size screen with the iPad Pro, is too tempting. But because I lost my job in September - it's going to be awhile, unless of course, I can grab one through this contest. Thank you!

anon(9730539)

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
As my first iPad, I will likely be using it in many ways. For entertainment; watching video content and Apple music around the house; for productivity purposes, I will be using it while connected to Office 365 as well as other web applications for personal productivity and web content consuming. And as a teacher, my wife will be using it for sketching and drawing at school.

chris2690

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
To allow me to get more work done while traveling. The current air i have is great but starting to show its age. This looks like the perfect replacement.

digsoreos

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I plan on taking a huge leap. Rather than replace my aging desktop PC with a Mac Mini or MacBook, I am interested in going all in with an iPad pro as my main computing device. I think it will meet most of my needs.

nanamomo2

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I need this for my grandson. He suffer's from APRAXIA and this is how we teach him to try to talk. Our ipad 4 has taken a crash for the last time. He need's a front and back camera so he can see the movement of the speech therapist's mouth to form the word's. He is 10 and he cannot put 6 word's together yet. I had come to this site to ask a question about a DIY for replacing the glass on his ipad. I pray I win this and life will be alot smoother. Thank you for the chance to win.

wdc6502

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I plan to doodle idly with the Notes app, which is much more fun than swiping back & forth on the home screen when I'm trying to decide what to do next!

Kyle Eastman

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I would use this as my primary device because of its impressive features. Also I would use it at school to optimize my education, and at home and on the go for recreational uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB