Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slhaggard

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad Pro! I think it would be extremely useful for photo editing, taking notes, playing games, and watching Netflix in my hotel room while traveling. I would love to use split screen to read iMore on one side and to blog about how much I love reading iMore on the other. Win-Win! :yes:

tut00

Jun 18, 2009
www.wowzersoftware.com
I plan on using it for work when I'm traveling in place of my laptop. I think its form factor is great and its speed and computing power is awesome. I really like the split screen view.

bluegirl99

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm a medical assistant and time and again wanted to show my Ortho Dr. that he can have the power to look at MRI in full detail, edit his reports, dictate, and look up med codes all from one device.
I know there are several other options available already, but the Ipad Pro would be a perfect fit for me in the medical field. Plus with the Apple pencil its a double bonus!!

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I plan on using the iPad Pro as an alternative to my MB Pro. There are times I don't need my laptop, but my iPad mini is a bit small. This would be great for powerful processing and multi-tasking activities. In addition, I love to DJ, and Algoriddim's djay2 will be amazing on this beast of a tablet when I use my portable gear setup.

Tarek Meiz

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I am going to use the iPad Pro as my "computer" in the University. It would be a lot easier to work with because of the big screen and multitasking functions. With the keyboard it could replace my mac.

Saajan_D

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I never had an ipad or similar thing.. So, first just want to enjoy the Big screen Experience.. I guess,the screen on this pro is best looking screen ,so would just keep staring at it for days ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riad1973