Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guzzzz

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I love to use my iPad air to read and take written notes. I use the GoogNotes 4 app with Pencil by 53.

I tried Apple's pencil on store and it's fantastic! Also the bigger size is amazing for reading magazines and websites.

I can't wait to have mine!!

NazhirinImran

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
It's going to be used mostly for my studies as the split-screen features would be handy when doing studies. (Imagine taking notes on it) xD. I usually use the Notability apps for my study but due to small screen, I have to zoom things up and down to write notes on it. The iPad Pro? Would be the best solution for me. hehe

proheart

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Given all of it's advancements on all fronts of the tablets field, I would say productivity use will overshadow other uses, but that's not to say entertainment and gaming will be left out :)

joefixit

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
For replacing the work laptop, huge machine that weights over 4 lbs that I have to carry every where. Not practical for taking notes at meetings and I could brag about it to my former boss, who thinks a surface pro is cool.

bunnyhero

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
i plan to use it for drawing. i've been using various pen-input gadgets for years, from the newton messagepad to wacom tablets, and i'm excited for the advances the apple pencil and ipad pro bring to digital art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo