Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantwolsey

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Oh no, I guess my comment on the article kind of outlined what I'll be primarily using the larger iPad for, but it is of course its massive screen! I guess I should have made it a little more clear that that is my favorite new feature, but I'm a college student and what I'll be using it for is going to be mainly for school; hope my mess-up doesn't hurt my chances of winning! Thank you!

Javoo827

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Looking forward to using the pencil with the iPad pro. Ever since the original iPad I've been wanting to use it with a true first party stylus. The fact that Apple finally made one and from the looks of it seems to work even better than Wacom has me really excited. I can't wait to try it out for sketches and even some illustrator designs for work.

marrzie

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
As a truck driver in Sweden this would be an outstanding alternative to my iPhone before bed sleeping in my truck on nights when I forced to sleep in the shipping yard waiting for a load to be ready the next day.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
It will replace my crapped out iPad 3 and will use it for my Graphic Design career with Split Screen multitasking and using the Apple Pencil, I can have a reason to use my Adobe apps on there

Jamesjtaz88

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Wow it would be great to win an iPad Pro. It would be one great replacement fro my iPad3, split screen great screen resolution and you can't forget about the stern sound.

eoford

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
For me it's Lightroom sync and then all about the presentation. Yes, I will do some light editing on it but it's about presentation, presentation and presentation!

Will Silver

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to use my iPad Pro as an art machine. Using it with Sketchbook Pro, Pixelmator, and uMake. Also, with Astropad, I plan to use it with my MacBook Air to run zBrush, Photoshop, and Lightwave 3D!

:biggrin:

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Currently, I am a Senior Sales Consultant here at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac in Englewood Cliffs Nj. An iPad Pro would help me make the most out of the sales experience. It would allow me to show HD video tutorials and pull up vehicle brochures in iBooks. Since i am always on the go, it would make it easier for me to draft word documents with the updated software, as well as creating new ADS for the website and news papers. It would be an amazing experience for me to win an iPad pro from iMore. I am such an apple fangirl, i check this website every single day multiple times a day, and winning this would make my life time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB