Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrk2323

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm a teacher in Canada and currently using an iPad 3 to keep notes, marks, assignments, etc. The iPad Pro would make that a much smoother experience with the bigger screen, split screen, pencil, etc.

ssr0822

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using the iPad pro to finally do some much over due editing of memories of my 3 kids that have grown up way to fast. That's if I can afford one, ouch, who has that kind of money laying around. #NeverWinAnything.

Justin Alexanderr

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'll be using it mostly for School when taking tokes and doing research, Using a laptop is somehow more inconvenient for me, and I don't even have a working one of those at the moment, which isn't ideal when you just started college

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I am always on the go for work and have always loved the form factor of the iPad for on the go computing. Previous iPads have not quite been able to cut it as a solo machine for me, but with the new large display, multi-tasking, and added ram to handle the applications I am finally looking forward to leaving my clunky PC laptop at home!

scottae316

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I plan on using the iPad Pro has my main computing device for media, email, web, reading, and writing. I am also looking forward to see how apps utilize the larger screen and speakers.

Macapa

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'll mostly be using it with OmniOutliner and OmniFocus for my two jobs. But I'm also really curious to see what the Simpsons looks like on it.

dickkane

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I plan to listen to beautiful music on the IPad Pro! And communicate with friends and family via email, skype; and to watch movies. And play chess. And to schedule activities. Lots of stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.