Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrzHctr

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I would use it in school proyects, i usually have to wait to use the iMacs at school so by having the iPad i could edit videos for my proyects or simplier things like investigations using the split screen, hope i win

garfnodie

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Interested in using the stylus pencil to try and start making some comics based on my ten years of working gas station and delivering pizza.

JonDKC

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro for my photography work. With two full apps running at once I can easily edit photos and compare and contrast images side by side. In addition it would make work easier too! I can't wait to get a hold of one of these bad boys!

Clegg05

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro as a replacement for my aging 2009 Aluminum Unibody MacBook. It has been great, but I think the new iPad Pro can handle most of my computing needs (with the help of some external drives to hold my photo collection).

waldomoore

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would love to win this device, as for the price - I probably will not be able to afford it for quite sometime. I do corporate training and would love to have this as a great way of creating keynote presentations that I can clearly see. I have an iPad Air (1st gen) and I have built presentations on it, but the screen space is a little small.

Howiee310

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I have a MacBook Air and an Apple Watch, but I do not have an iPad. I will use the iPad primarily for the Airstrip ONE App. The larger screen and easy on the go would help me out tremendously.

McKay A

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Thank you guys so much for this opportunity! I would like an iPad for my college classes. I don't have any apple products because my family cannot afford it. The iPad will help me to take quick notes, help me easily carry around my notes (instead of walking around with my huge acer laptop). I will also be using it to do work outside of my dorm and just make life so much easier for me. I would also like the iPad to have an alternative to my phone. I have a very old phone (Samsung Galaxy s4 active) which was a hand me down from my dad and is giving out. Additionally, I would like an iPad because like stated before I have never owned an apple product and I will definitely appreciate having this because I know how much it is worth and will cherish it to the end. Once again, thank you guys for this opportunity and good luck to everyone.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
The four speakers and insane screen (size and quality) are awesome!
And so will it be for the kids to watch movies (and play their games) during long travels =)

EggTarts

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I would use as my primary device for school as it would be a great note taking app for subjects like math and economics with the apple pencil.

In addition, I can see me using the multi-tasking side by side function a lot for taking notes with apps like one note and evernote beside the ibooks app to reference my textbook at the same time.

The apps I would probably love to use the most is Paper, One Note, iWorks apps and safari. I believe the portability and multitasking/drawing functions will be powerful enough to leave my laptop at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966