Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APD3984

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I want to to teach my wife to use our iMac and get away from her windows laptop, which she hates. She has multiple sclerosis though and It would be hard for her to change the batteries in our current mac peripherals. It would be awesome for her to have something she can just plug in to recharge when she needs to.

clevyx

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking forward to being able to use Force Touch on a desktop. The series of gestures that was only available to portables is finally available to everyone else now.

jwindsor

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I want to be able to use the new keyboard with my new-to-be Apple TV. And with an Apple Watch and iPhone 6s, I've gotta have a Force Touch trackpad :)

Davis Allie

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I am a developer myself so the improved Magic Keyboard with bigger keys would allow me to code even faster with less errors. Most importantly though when working with Storyboards and other interface files being able to have a Magic Trackpad 2 would be way better to work with than my current Magic Mouse. With the trackpad having a much larger surface area as well as pinch-to-zoom gestures this would greatly improve my workflow.

Pencore

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking for a keyboard for my apple TV. Searching for a movie or show choosing one letter at a time is awful! I need the keyboard so bad.

camphoria

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
A Bluetooth keyboard and Magic Trackpad could be the first two steps to building my new workstation. Then in a year, it'll be completed with a new rMBP, and a 4K monitor!

T Heyn

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I would use these with my MacBook air. It would be great to have something small and portable to fit into a laptop bag using only minimal space.

AndrewChang

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
The new Magic Mouse would mean I don't have to have a stash of rechargeable batteries on my desk, and the Magic Trackpad will give me Force Touch abilities.

ilario_seb

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Using the Magic Keyboard and the Magic Mouse to extend my work area when i plug my macbook pro on my external display will be a great boost for my productivity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremy1230