Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckG73

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Let Apple take over my house. I can not believe but it is true I am slowly but surely moving from Android and Windows to Apple. My PC will start the assimilation process if I were to win...I have already replaced my phones and tablets :)

ccard3dev

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for this opportunity! I would use my Magic Trackpad with my older Retina MacBook Pro that doesn't have Force Touch, and the keyboard with my Apple TV Developer Kit. My favorite feature will probably be not having to buy AA batteries!

teachjdw

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Simple guy with simple needs... can't wait to be able to recharge the keyboard and trackpad! :) Photo and video editing will be so much smoother.

Mojadus31

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I've got the feeling that since I am using the first gen wireless keyboard and trackpad with a new mac mini, battery changes have become much more frequent ... anyway since it is a real nuisance to get rid of empty batteries in Japan they keep piling up on my desk ... so it would be great to have something rechargeable that works just as nice

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I've got the wired keyboard with number pad. I would like to try out the magic keyboard with the new magic trackpad along side of it.

stoickiwi

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I would use my Magic Mouse and Trackpad on my 2008 Mac Pro. It's an oldie, but I just recently upgraded the CPUs, GPU, and added 32GB of RAM! Now all it needs is a new keyboard and mouse :)

vastidious

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I would prefer the Magic Mouse 2 to replace my existing one. I am an IT Admin and Podcaster. So this would replace my current workhorse with a rechargeable beast. <grin>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremy1230