Contest: What would you do with $110 (not billion) dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
$110 is a lot more than it seems. After spending some time browsing through the iMore Store I put together a pretty big list of things I would buy, and narrowed it down to the following:

SGP Linear Blitz Case - $31.95
I would get this case in Black to add protection and styling to my black 4S

Olloclip Lens System - $69.99
It would make my 4S's 8MP camera so much more useful for photography

Total: $101.94 before tax and shipping, perfect!

ztsweetman

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Apple just announced they have $110 billion dollars in the bank. We can't give you that much -- sorry, we'd love to! -- but we can give you a $110 gift certificate for the iMore Accessory Store to spend on whatever you like! Need a case for your new iPad and a charger for your iPhone? We got you. Itching for one of those iSuper Helicopters? You got it! Want to grab some screen protectors and throw in an olloclip to make your pictures even more awesomer? Go for it!

To enter, just head on over to store.imore.com, figure out what you'd buy, and post the link(s) below. Make sure you read through the contest rules then get to entering!
I would get this: https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ource=vb_im&utm_medium=content&token=_IBJ6IPB

It is a bluetooth stereo headphone. I hate always having to deal with those tangled cords, and those cords flopping when I run.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I would buy 1/3 of apple stock and sit on it until I have 1 billion dollars.......well that would be a long wait so I would just buy a morphie juice pack.

prudyleaf

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
My list

Incipio Smart feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case for The new iPad (Black)
eScreen Flat Panel Cleaner for The new iPad
3M Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Incipio Inscribe Stylus for The new iPad
Apple USB Power Adapter w/ Sync Cable for The new iPad
Bluelounge CableDrop Cable Management System for The new iPad 2x (twice)

Rest for shipping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup