Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I saw that last night. He was one of my childhood heroes.

One of mine too. I had a stack of baseball cards I collected in the sixties and seventies. I had Roger Maris, Whitey Ford, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, and a bunch of others. Now I have no idea what happened to them. I was 7 years old when I got Roger Maris out of bubble gum.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
One of mine too. I had a stack of baseball cards I collected in the sixties and seventies. I had Roger Maris, Whitey Ford, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, and a bunch of others. Now I have no idea what happened to them. I was 7 years old when I got Roger Maris out of bubble gum.
Like you, I too had a good deal of baseball cards when I was a kid, but I didn’t have the mindset to know that many of them would be worth a good deal of money and I didn’t have the discipline to maintain them through the years.

My grandson has Pokémon cards that he collects and I’m trying to put it in his head to maintain them and keep them safe because they will fetch a good deal of money in later years. Well see.

Reactions: Ledsteplin

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
In the 60’s I had boxes of baseball cards, team yearbooks and some player action figures like Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Eddie Matthews , Bob Gibson. I remember going to St. Louis to see the San Francisco Giants with Mays and McCovey play the Cardinals. I wish I had held on to that stuff.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In the 60’s I had boxes of baseball cards, team yearbooks and some player action figures like Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Eddie Matthews , Bob Gibson. I remember going to St. Louis to see the San Francisco Giants with Mays and McCovey play the Cardinals. I wish I had held on to that stuff.

If we could only go back in time and make a few changes. Right?

Reactions: Annie_M

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiktoksss999