Car Kit

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
it looks nice but it doesn't charge it, if they had one that charged and mounted the iphone I would get it, I'm prob gonna spend a good 50 bucks on accessories on friday

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
It does not charge it but I was more looking for a holder so I can use the phone while driving. This is the cheapest one I have found. I really want the proclips but at over $60 :eek:I will pass for now. The proclips would work best for my vehicle but I am not going to shell out $60 right now for a car holder.

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
I was looking at that seeing as in California you can't legally attach anything to your windshield, which unfortunately is what most car cellphone holders do. I'd love to get it and an iPhone and let you know, but I've got a month left on my Verizon contract :(.

I drive a pontiac solstice so if you have seen the cig postion it is in a great place for this holder. However I am not sure how long the neck is and if I can push it back some. Thats why I really want proclips but too much money for a clip for now. Oh the decisions!

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
I was looking at that seeing as in California you can't legally attach anything to your windshield, which unfortunately is what most car cellphone holders do. I'd love to get it and an iPhone and let you know, but I've got a month left on my Verizon contract :(.

Well I bought it and I will recieve it on friday, I'll let you know how I like it.

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
the one I got works with the 3g. If you look in the store there is two of them one for the original and one for 3g.

kilsey

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad