Can't post a review

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I am in the app store viewing an app on iPhone 5, click on write a review, click the # of stars and write some text and then click on submit and nothing happens. I get taken back to the app screen and if I click write a review again, what I had done is still there.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If by "nothing happens" you mean that you can't see what you've posted, don't worry about it - it takes some time for the review to get published.

Alternative explanation: Are you tying to review an app that you haven't downloaded/purchased? If so you must use the app before the store would allow you to review it.

Last explanation: The App Store seems to be a bit unstable for some users. There's a good chance the problem is on Apple's side.

Eliana04

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
You can Post Reviews of Application at other places which get approved instantly.

I Posted my Favorite Iphone Games Planet Burn's Review it get approved instantly.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
And one more possible explanation - if you used a promo code to get the app, you can no longer write a review.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for all the responses. It was a time lag issue. I think it should've disappeared From my screen though and said that it was being processed and to check back in a few days

demon_gin

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I got the problem with posting my reviews.
I have submit my reviews, but after I login again, the "write a review" place was empty.

PLS HELP!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68